4. Quality Improvement and Reporting
This section provides an overview of various initiatives for improving clinical quality and cost effectiveness. If you have questions or feedback regarding this information please contact Bob Perna at email@example.com.
Tier 1 – Self-guided resources
- PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System) - Website for CMS’ reporting program that uses incentive payments and negative payment adjustments to promote reporting of quality information.
- Value-based modifier - Website for CMS’ Medicare value modifier using cost and quality data in calculating physicians’ payments.
- Meaningful use - Website for CMS’ Stage 1 meaningful use attestation calculator.
- Population health (In development)
- Patient engagement and satisfaction (In development)
- Patient safety and quality (In development)
- Washington Health Alliance - Website for this collaborative that seeks to promote health and improve quality and affordability by reducing overuse, underuse and misuse of health care services.
- Community Checkup reports - Data on quality of health care in Washington state.
Different Regions, Different Health Care: Where You Live Matters - Analysis of geographic variation in health care service delivery patterns in Washington state.
Right Care, Right Setting: Potentially Avoidable Emergency Room Visits - Analysis of potentially avoidable ER visits in Washington state.
2012 Medical Group Survey Results - Survey of primary care medical groups and clinics.
If you have questions or feedback regarding this information please contact Bob Perna at firstname.lastname@example.org.