Physician wanted—family medicine, San Juan Island
PeaceHealth seeks a Family Medicine provider for this unique community on the San Juan Islands in Washington state. Some positions qualify for educational loan reimbursement potential up to $100,000!
Join a fun, dynamic team of four primary care providers who provide full spectrum outpatient family practice (without obstetrics) and low risk, adult inpatient hospital work.
- Participate in 1-in-3 evening and weekend call; average census of one.
- Census of 8,000+ patients.
- Peace Island Medical Center (PIMC) received the American Institute Architecture 2013 National Healthcare Design Award.
PeaceHealth PIMC, located in Friday Harbor, WA on San Juan Island is an award winning 10-bed critical access hospital completed in 2013. PIMC offers patients primary care and supportive visiting specialty clinics, extensive diagnostic services, on-site laboratory, infusion center, an operating suite for outpatient procedures and a 24-hour emergency department staffed with board-certified emergency physicians.
Friday Harbor, WA:
The San Juan Islands are a tourist destination known for serene natural beauty with small farms, lakes and abundant outdoor activities, active 4-H with community supported recreation activities for all age groups, and an award-winning school system. The islands offer a diverse selection of activities: beachcombing, boating, kayaking, horseback riding, active pilot organization, whale watching, year-round theater, art museum and an outdoor sculpture park. A vibrant community with no commuter traffic in a safe, family-friendly setting.
A few of the benefits offered at PeaceHealth:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee wellness program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Up to $100k in educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify
- Alaska has state oil revenue dividends for residents
For more information contact Kim Dianich at (360) 729-1409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship.
PeaceHealth is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) affirmative action race/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/veteran/disability employer.
Back to Career Center