Improving physician wellness and patient care
At the WSMA Foundation, we believe in a future where physicians are healthy and fulfilled, where physicians and their patients are partners, and where all Washingtonians experience quality care that aligns with their needs, goals and values.
Fulfilling that quest depends upon transformational change at all levels—individual, organizational and statewide. We believe that change is possible, and that physicians and patients can thrive in health care settings that support them.
The Foundation exists today because of the vision of forward-thinking doctors who cared about—and invested in—the future of the profession more than 50 years ago.
With your participation and support, the WSMA Foundation ensures that legacy will continue to benefit physicians today… and tomorrow.
About the Foundation
We believe in a future where physicians are healthy and fulfilled, where physicians and their patients are partners, and where all Washingtonians experience quality care that aligns with their needs, goals and values.
To create transformational health care change at all levels—individual, organizational and statewide.
As a health care improvement foundation, we value:
- Well-being: Our highest calling is to the health and quality care of our patients, which comes first. Always.
- Service: We serve our patients, communities and each other with compassion in the pursuit of wellness for all Washingtonians.
- Teamwork: We uphold the patient/physician partnership, creating health care settings where conversations are mutual and care decisions are shared.
- Collaboration: We align with like-minded stakeholders to generate high-impact results that improve care in Washington state.
- Legacy: We build upon the vision of forward-thinking physician leaders in order to ensure the profession for those who will carry it into the future.
- Strengthen physician wellness and restore the joy of practice.
- Enhance the patient/physician partnership.
- Advance quality care and patient safety.
Your tax-deductible donations are an investment in yourself, your peers and your profession. Thank you!
The WSMA Foundation for Health Care Improvement is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.